Wow, how crazy is it that we’re already in the month of November? We probably say this every year but damn, time is honestly flying by so quickly. Since we’re nearing the end of the year I thought it would be great to host a few giveaways just to say thank you. I’ve had a great year and grateful for all the small milestones I’ve reached where my blog is concerned. None of this would’ve been possible if it weren’t for all the love and support you guys have shown throughout the year. Be sure to read until the end to hear more about the giveaway.
Colourpop 9 Pan Palette Collection
I’m sure you guys have seen these monochromatic eyeshadow palettes around. I couldn’t resist because as you guys know, Colourpop is one of my favourite brands.
Each of these palettes contains 9 eyeshadows in different formulas. The packaging is a heavy-duty plastic casing with lock-in clasp closure. It also has a great size good quality mirror inside and the shadows have names printed beneath each one of them, which is always a plus.
The formula and performance of these shadows is on par with ColourPop eyeshadows. If you’ve read any of my Colourpop reviews then you would know that they are some of my all-time favourite eyeshadows.
It’s my pleasure
Just my luck
Proceed with caution
Orange you glad
Lilac you a lot
Monochromatic palettes have been huge this year and Colourpop really did well with these. I love their creativity and the quality of their products speaks for itself. They often ask what we (their customers) would like to see next and before you know it, they release exactly what we ask for. All the reason to keep supporting them.
How to enter:
- Subscribe to my blog (Mandatory)
- Follow me on Instagram (Mandatory)
- Look for this picture on my Instagram feed @slay_uniqueness (look closely) and comment (on the Instagram comment section) the name of the Colourpop 9 pan palette you think I’m giving away.
- Tag two people (you may tag as many times but make sure it’s different people each time)
- For an extra entry, share the picture to your stories and please tag me.
- The giveaway is only open to readers residing in South Africa.
- There will only be one winner chosen at random
- The competition ends on 18 December 2019 at 8 pm
- The winner will be announced on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter thereafter so make sure you follow me on those platforms so you don’t miss out.
- The winner will have 48 hours to claim their prize after which a new winner will be chosen.
- All entries will be checked and false entries will be removed.
- Unfollowers, spam and giveaway accounts will be disqualified from the giveaway.