Wow, I can’t believe it’s already been a year since I started this journey. This all started because I would literally bore my fiance with all my makeup and skincare talk. My better half now knows more about Makeup and skincare than your average guy. Lol. I don’t know if that’s a good thing (hands over eyes).
I’m honestly so grateful for this year. I’ve met so many amazing people and created such great friendships. My aim was to reach out and connect with people from all walks of life and I think I’ve accomplished exactly that. I am happy I took a leap of faith as this has forced me to challenge myself on so many levels and brought about a renewed energy inside of me.
I didn’t have a clear concept when I started my blog, all I knew is that I wanted to share my love for makeup and my experiences with certain products with you guys. I’ve kept it 100% honest and it warms my heart to know that so many of you seek advice from me before investing in certain products. This is an indication that I’m doing something right and more reason for me to continue doing what I love.
I’ve also had the opportunity to work with some amazing brands and SA online stores and so grateful as this has allowed me to create some really great content. Content that my followers/readers have enjoyed. So a huge thank you to each one of these brands.
I wanted to go big with this giveaway but as many of you know, I’m on a no-buy until after our wedding. I have however managed to put together something pretty decent and would love to share this with you guys, just to say thank you. Some of the brands I’ve worked with were kind enough to sponsor some goodies for this giveaway. I’m super excited for the person that’s gonna win this giveaway because it’s valued close to R9000. My heart would honestly skip a beat if I were to win this. Lol! #justsaying
Included in the giveaway
MAC Cosmetics ( not sponsored )
- Nutcracker sweet red lip gloss kit (R595)
- Nutcracker sweet red lipstick kit (R595)
- Kabuki magic spring/summer 2017 eyeshadow palette (+/- R450)
- Purple times nine eyeshadow palette (R590)
- Golden hours mineralized eyeshadow quad (R450)
- Silver sun extra dimensions single eyeshadow (R290)
- Rich coral cream colour base (R300)
- Tapered eyebrow pencil (R260)
- Smart Aleck Vamplify lipgloss (+/- R300)
- Retro matte lipstick in Rubywoo (R240)
- Ample pink plushglass gloss R260)
- Superskin Elixir R299
- Healixir R299
- Volcanic gold face exfoliator R440
- Almond & Avocado moisture mask R535
- Cool citrus setting spray R245
- Eye renewal cream R290
- Rose was lip balm R180
Isabella Garcia (not sponsored)
- La Perfum creme Trinite R375
- Ultra-advanced firming-up gel R480
- Control complex R292
Milo & Mo (Sponsored)
- Tony Moly Vitality sheet mask R45
- Tony Moly I’m Lemon layering mask R50
- Tony Moly Banana hand milk R120
- Tony Moly Tako pore one shot nose pack R35
- 2 x Egg pore nose pack strips R20
Others (not sponsored)
- 3 x Skin Strategy face & neck boto mask & serum R45
- 3 x Crown brush set R353
- Real techniques miracle complexion sponge R119
- Stunning pink/purple iridescent snakeskin pattern magnetic palette R150
Rules to Enter:
- The giveaway is open to South African Residents only.
- There will only be one winner chosen
- All you have to do is follow me on Instagram
- An extra entry if you follow my blog and like my Facebook page
- Please comment done if you’ve completed all the above and let me know which of these products you’re most excited about
- The competition ends on 07 April 2018 at 11:99pm CAT.
- The winner will be announced on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter thereafter so make sure you follow on those platforms so you don’t miss out.
- The winner will have 36 hours to claim their prize after which a new winner will be chosen.
- All entries will be checked and false entries will be removed.
- Unfollowers, spam and giveaway accounts will be disqualified from the giveaway